With the devastation in Paris, this seems a very fitting topic for Frank Jansen’s Tuesday Photo Challenge today. The Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral is very iconic for Paris, and the LDS Salt Lake Temple is very iconic for both Salt Lake City, Utah and for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
For more from this challenge, visit Tuesday Photo Challenge – Worship.
I love the lines in the LDS Laie Hawaii Temple. So clean and simple yet elegant.
For more from this challenge, visit the Daily Post’s Weekly Photo Challenge: Lines.
For many people, Christmas is a time to reflect on the events of the past year and the hopes for the coming one. It’s the season when many people throughout the world reflect on the impact of the birth of a small baby, born in Bethlehem, and how He changed the world. Whether you view Christmas as a religious observance or a time to celebrate with family and friends, I hope this season brings you joy and happiness and hope.
IN A NEW POST CREATED FOR THIS CHALLENGE, SHARE A PHOTO OR TWO (OR MORE) OF CHRISTMAS AND SEASONAL REFLECTIONS.
Everyone is welcome to participate, even if your blog isn’t about photography.
Here’s how it works:
- Each week, I’ll come up with a theme and post a photo that I think fits. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog (a new post!) anytime before the following Thursday, when the next photo theme will be announced.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “A Photo a Week Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use the “postaday″ tag.
- Come back here and post a link to your image in the comments for this challenge.
- Follow nancy merrill photography so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements.
For more from this challenge, visit Daily Post’s Weekly Photo Challenge: 2017 Favorite.
Cee’s taking a break from this challenge for Thanksgiving and asked people to post either another kitchen item or their favorite black & white image. This is one of my favorites from this fall. I was on the 10th floor of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building in Salt Lake City, which is just east of the Salt Lake Temple, giving you a great straight-on view of the temple spires and the Angel Moroni statue.
For more from this challenge, visit Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge: Your Favorite.
Linda at Living with my Ancestors invited me to join this challenge. Here are the rules:
• Post a B & W photo for 7 days.
• 7 black and white photos of your life.
• No people.
• No explanation.
• Challenge someone new each day.
I would like to invite anyone who is interested in participating to do so. I would like to specifically invite Woolly from WoollyMuses with the understanding that there is no obligation to participate!