This photo is for two different challenges. The first is for the Daily Post’s Weekly Photo Challenge: Experimental. The second is for the Trevor Carpenter PhotoChallenge 2017: This is Not a Pipe, which is all about surrealism.
This is my take on “This is not a daisy field”.
Linda at Living with my Ancestors invited me to join this challenge. Here are the rules:
• Post a B & W photo for 7 days.
• 7 black and white photos of your life.
• No people.
• No explanation.
• Challenge someone new each day.
I would like to invite anyone who is interested in participating to do so. I would like to specifically invite Cee from Cee’s Photography with the understanding that there is no obligation to participate!
There is nothing better than golden hour on a beach in Hawaii.
For more from this challenge, visit the Daily Post’s Weekly Photo Challenge: Glow.
Aloha! Sorry about the two-week hiatus from the challenge. We had the opportunity to go on a cruise around the Hawaiian Islands. I don’t like to give advanced notice of being gone (i.e., empty house) for two weeks, so I didn’t announce it.
But that means that for the next few weeks, at least, you will be flooded by images from the beautiful isles of Hawaii. This image was taken just before sunset at Three Tables Beach on the North Shore of Oahu. Golden hour is the time just before until just after sunset. It creates the perfect lighting for photography and is a photographer’s best friend for outdoor shoots. If you can catch this time on a beach, all the better!
IN A NEW POST CREATED FOR THIS CHALLENGE, SHARE A PHOTO OR TWO (OR MORE) WITH PERFECT LIGHTING (IN YOUR OPINION).
Everyone is welcome to participate, even if your blog isn’t about photography.
Here’s how it works:
- Each week, I’ll come up with a theme and post a photo that I think fits. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog (a new post!) anytime before the following Thursday, when the next photo theme will be announced.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “A Photo a Week Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use the “postaday″ tag.
- Come back here and post a link to your image in the comments for this challenge.
- Follow nancy merrill photography so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements.